Sunday, March 20, 2011

Wow, it's been a long time!

I thought I'd pop in and share some updates.

Dusty just finished up his first term in the EMT program at a local community college. He seriously ROCKED it! I am majorly impressed with his dedication, his grades, and the way that his brain works when it comes to math. Dusty going back to school has meant some serious changes in our family's life, but I think that those changes are great!

Skyler is about to begin football, which he is super excited about! He is loving Harry Potter, Star Wars and Beyblade Metal Fusion (which, ironically, is mostly made of plastic. Go Figure.). School has been a bit rough this year, but he is sticking it out and trying his best. Skyler has so many people in his life trying to help him through this rough patch that just thinking about them makes me tear up in a happy cry. This summer, Skyler will begin competing in golf tournaments- something he has been anxiously awaiting for years!

Alex is loving preschool and cannot wait for Kindergarten. He is about to begin a second season of indoor soccer, which has been his favorite sport of all. He has also played t-ball and basketball. Alex's favorite things at the moment include Christmas movies/characters (yep...in the springtime...), sports, homework (yeah- really), and Beyblade. Alex had an awesome time on St. Patrick'sDay! Leprechauns visited both his school and his house, making messes and leaving chocolate coins! At home, they also left glittery footprints...which Dusty is still unhappy with "them" about. Oops.

I am busy at work, but absolutely loving what I do! I feel so lucky to have an awesome job! Outside of work, the fam keeps me busy and content, and when they are all asleep books and HBO/Showtime series via Netflix keep me happy! I began Weight Watchers in September and lost 28 pounds! Now I am just working to maintain that loss and feeling seriously awesome about it.

Spring has sprung and life is good!

No comments: