Thursday, June 16, 2011

I see your true colors shining through...






And there you have it, folks. Alex is a Kindergartener! Where has the time gone?

Last night was Alex's graduation ceremony/Mommy's cryfest. It was pretty much the cutest thing ever. The kids sang and danced and posed for pictures, before a slideshow was put on to make all of us overly-emotional moms (well- myself, at least) cry like babies.

I will miss Gymstars. It is such a true blessing when a person/school/organization can inspire confindence in parents that their child will be well loved and cared for while in the care of others. Gymstars has been that for us for two years, and now we are on the next big exciting phase with Alex. Thank you so much, Teacher Janelle, Correnna, and everyone else who has loved and cared for our Al B. during his preschool years!

I don't know if I'm ready for Alex to be a Kindergartener- but I assume that after a summer of the kids being home all day, I'll get there.

No comments: