1) I really am clumsy. Ugh! I managed to knock over a display on the Starbucks' drive through counter with my rear view mirror. It was so embarrassing- coffee all over the drive!
2) Tuna fish smells gross. Nope. Not kidding. Like, gag me gross. But I'm a trooper. I made it through a whole day of smelling tuna casserole and only had to run out of the kitchen 2 times for water so as not to vomit.
3) Some people just like to yell.
4) Today I was the person that "some people" like to yell at.
5) But it's ok, I still love my job!
6) Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakwel is not a good movie...if you ask Dusty or I.
7) Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakwel is AWESOME...if you ask Sky or Alex.
8) A pedestrian was hit and killed in our area today. We drove by as 911 was being called. Life is so delicate sometimes it scares me. Enough people were stopped that we didn't feel we could do anything but pray, which we did. We ask that you all pray for everyone involved as well, please.
9) Should you trip and fall, then manage to regain your balance, look where you're going. Otherwise all that effort spent trying to not fall on your face will be for nothing when you slam your face into the wall that seems to have come out of nowhere. Anyone care to guess how I learned this?
10) MEASURES 66 & 67 PASSED!!! Schools in Oregon still aren't sitting pretty, but at least we aren't looking at more devastating cuts to our children's futures. THANK YOU, OREGON!